Active Directory – Dynamics NAV integrationwith Connect Bridge
How to automate the process of adding new users from Active Directory to Dynamics NAV?
- While the task of managing users within Dynamics NAV is the field of IT managers, they often are not aware about the specific permissions that should be assigned to each new user within the ERP system. Therefore this task is more and more the responsibility of Sales and Finance team, when it comes to new members on board.
- The assigning of the permissions manually creates the problem of extra administrative costs associated with it, and probability of errors when creating roles.
- Having a way to link and synchronize the roles to users automatically eradicates the issue of manual work and permissions data errors.
With our Connect Bridge integration platform you can fully automate the process of Active Directory – Dynamics NAV integration.
Get the best out of your software, and choose for Connect Bridge as your ultimate solution.
Easy integration between Active Directory and NAV will reduce time required for the administrator to replicate the users passwords and credentials and improve productivity of other departments by automatically creating users, assigning them to groups and roles or by automatically deactivating users when their contract is terminated.
Connect Bridge Platform eliminates hours of coding work and ensures faster, easier and more secure development of the sync between Dynamics NAV and Exchange, saving your IT budget and letting productivity thrive.
- Start in a matter of minutes
- Stay in your programming language
- Enjoy our free technical support
Connect Bridge Platform allows you to ensure the integration between the systems without code-knowledge required, in a matter of hours, which would otherwise take weeks or even months.
Start connecting to/from all your business applications with one platform. Try it free for 15 days.