Salesforce - SharePoint integration with Connect Bridge
How can the integration of Salesforce and SharePoint increase your sales and marketing efficiency, and help your company improve collaboration & productivity?
- Sales teams know the benefits of using Salesforce for managing all customer-related information. But not everyone in the company needs access to all customer data in your CRM system, nor is this preferable in terms of license costs and access rights.
- Some teams need to see only specific items like account contacts or past email. Or, some external parties such as partners or vendors need a secure location to see and retrieve the data they have access to. An excellent way to do this is by integrating Salesforce with SharePoint Online (O365), 2013 or 2016 on-premises.
With bi-directional, SQL-based integration you can give your Sales and Marketing teams a view of the data they need to drive productivity, even those without CRM access rights. Customize the data flows to enable all internal and external stakeholders to stay up to speed with customers, sales activities and KPIs.
Connect SharePoint with Salesforce to extend your CRM system and document management performance.
Do you demand full control, maximum capability from your integration, and up to 90% less coding than a custom solution? Then start connecting to/from all your business applications with one platform, 15 days long completely for free and with no strings attached.
Connect Bridge integration is an easy and straightforward to use application to integrate Salesforce and SharePoint, together with other 30 connectors. It is fully customizable and gives you full control over which attributes and documents to sync and how.
- Start in a matter of minutes
- Stay in your programming language
- Enjoy our free technical support
Customize the integration according to your needs and extend your Salesforce and SharePoint systems. Try it free for 15 days.