Sync Onedrive with Google Drive
How to facilitate synchronization between OneDrive and Google Drive to keep your data safe?
- Integration of OneDrive and Google Drive provides you with capability to automatically move files and data between the two platforms.
- In many scenarios users have different storage clouds storing part of the files diffused over them. One of the reasons for that is to keep your data safe: backup on multiple clouds will have copies of your files if another one fails or crashes.
Get the best out of both OneDrive and Google Drive, and synchronize them in real-time, bi-directional automatic way with Plataforma de integración Connect Bridge.
Connect Bridge makes it possible to access your files anytime, anywhere, deployed on your own server or on our SaaS, between more than 30+ different connectors.
With Connect Bridge You will stay in your own software development environment that you are familiar with, maintaining full control over data and user activity. And most of all you will know that your data is secure.
Connect Bridge integration is an easy and straightforward to use application to synchronize OneDrive and Google Drive, together with other 30 connectors. It is fully customizable and gives you full control over which attributes and documents to sync and how.
- Comienza en cuestión de minutos
- Permanece en tu lenguaje de programación
- Disfrute de nuestro soporte técnico gratuito
Empieza a conectarte a/desde todas tus aplicaciones de negocios con una plataforma. Pruébelo gratis durante 15 días.