Salesforce – Microsoft Exchange integration with Connect Bridge
How do you streamline decision making process, save on your administration costs and boost employee productivity by integrating Microsoft Exchange with Salesforce platform?
- Integration of Salesforce platform with Exchange not only increases the visibility of data flows, but also eliminates repetitive records entry, reduces data entry human errors and improves decision making process by centralizing the data in the application you are used to work in
- By automating contact, calendar and task creation in Exchange / Outlook you will speed up your sales activities and KPI's, allowing smooth reporting and changes tracking
- BI-directional, live and codeless integration gives every user and enterprise increased visibility of critical information needed to drive your business to a higher level.
Avoid repetitive data entry and decrease administrative costs associated with it by synchronizing the flow of information between Salesforce platform and Microsoft Exchange / Outlook.
All of this and more made possible with the Connect Bridge integration platform.
If you are looking for real-time, live and continuously updated information flow, then Connect Bridge is your ultimate solution.
When implementing a CRM or ERP system within an organization, administrators are faced with employees who still spend the majority of their working time in Microsoft Exchange / Outlook environment. User adoption of CRM / ERP is not guaranteed for every company, and brings substantial administration cost for those companies if it fails.
The concept of integration has been around for quite some time, but it still remains a complex process and requires the right approach and the right enabling technology.
Event-driven live synchronization of emails, contacts, calendars and tasks between Salesforce and Exchange, on any device, is a proven solution brought to you by Connect Bridge Platform.
Choose for the ability of syncing information between the two systems, and thus reduce redundant data updates. Give capability to your employees to enter the data only in Salesforce, and have if appear automatically in Exchange.
- Start in a matter of minutes
- Stay in your programming language
- Enjoy our free technical support
Integrate Salesforce platform and Microsoft Exchange systems so that they function as if they were one single system.
Do you demand full control, maximum capability from your integration, and up to 90% less coding than a custom solution? Then start connecting to/from all your business applications with one platform. Try it free for 15 days.