Dynamics NAV – QuickBooks integration with Connect Bridge
How can the integration of Dynamics NAV and Quickbooks increase your sales and marketing efficiency, and help your company achieve higher ROI?
- Integration of Dynamics NAV and Quickbooks not only brings data and processes together, but provides you also with consistency and efficiency of information management
- By customizing the data flows you can enable all internal and external stakeholders to stay up to speed with customers, sales activities and KPIs
- Bi-directional, SQL-based integration gives every user a view of the data they need to drive productivity
Avoid duplication of data and leverage more utility from both Dynamics NAV and Quickbooks accounting system by combining the data in a synchronized, bi-directional and live manner.
All of this and more made possible with the Connect Bridge integration platform.
If you are looking for real-time and continuously updated information, Connect Bridge is your ultimate solution.
Sales and marketing teams know the benefits of combining Dynamics NAV and Quickbooks for managing all customer-related information. If you are tired of doing double entry on both platforms in order to streamline them, then you should choose for seamless integration using Connect Bridge Platform.
Connect Bridge integration is an easy and straightforward to use application to integrate Quickbooks and Dynamics NAV, together with other 30 connectors. It is fully customizable and gives you full control over which attributes and documents to sync and how.
Furthermore, due to API-based build, Connect Bridge Platform does not need to access your backend files and configuration in order to ensure the integration. All the data that is synchronized is encrypted during the transfer, which means that no data is stored in the integration platform itself.
Customize the integration according to your needs and extend your Dynamics NAV and Quickbooks systems.
- Start in a matter of minutes
- Stay in your programming language
- Enjoy our free technical support
Do you demand full control, maximum capability from your integration, and up to 90% less coding than a custom solution? Then start connecting to/from all your business applications with one platform. Try it free for 15 days.