CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor Online Documentation
The Dynamics 365 cloud storage is expensive. The SharePoint document cloud storage is much cheaper, and there are also other options available, like Azure Blob.
1.1 Main Goal
CB Dynamics Seamless Attachment Extractor is a service that aims to help you avoid high costs on Dynamics 365 cloud storage by extracting files from Dynamics 365 into external file storage. The service supports several types of file storage options (SharePoint, Azure Blob Storage, Azure File Storage).
Both Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics 365 are supported. Throughout this manual, all mentions of Dynamics 365 can be applied to Dynamics CRM 2016 as well.
1.2 Key Features
CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor features include:
· Extraction of files from Dynamics 365 to an external file storage
· Transparent extraction to users and other integration tools - users continue to work with the Dynamics 365 files as they are used to
· File encryption/decryption on the fly
· File compression/decompression on the fly
· Various types of file external storage (SharePoint, Azure Blob Storage, Azure File Storage)
· Files are not flowing through any third party service – they are uploaded from / downloaded to the Dynamics 365 plugin sandbox itself and never leave your control
· Provided as a cloud service - no need to install
2. How It Works
CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor consists of 3 basic components:
- Connecting Software SaaS Portal (saas.connecting-software.com)
- CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor cloud service
- Dynamics 365 Solution package – CBSeamlessAttachments
Connecting Software SaaS Portal takes care of configuration, subscription management, and monitoring.
CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor cloud service is responsible for running the initial extraction pass of your already existing files. It triggers a workflow action in the Dynamics solution package, which then uploads the documents to your desired file storage directly from your Dynamics instance
Your files are not flowing through our services.
Dynamics 365 Solution package contains a plugin that registers all the steps that are handling file operations in Dynamics 365. When one of those steps occurs, the plugin directly handles it by uploading
or downloading the requested file from/to the external file storage and presenting it seamlessly to the user. The solution also contains custom workflow actions that are triggered by our cloud service to force extraction of pre-existing files (this is called the “first iteration”).
3. System Requirements
- Internet access to our portal saas.connecting-software.com
- Single Dynamics 365 user – System Administrator (login and password)
- Single SharePoint user – Site collection administrator (login and password), if extracting to SharePoint
- Dynamics 365 must be accessible outside your network (from Microsoft Azure Cloud)
- Properly working Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sandbox Processing Service in on-premise Dynamics 365 (our solution contains the Dynamics plugin running in sandbox isolation mode)
4. Purchase and First Steps
To purchase CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor, visit our webpage test.connecting-software.com. and choose CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor from the Products menu as shown below in figure 1.
Figure 1: Connecting Software Homepage
From the CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений product page shown below in Figure 2, click on the Pricing tab to view the pricing page with the available purchase plans as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 2: CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor page
Click on SaaS Free Trial to get your free trial and test the product first or you go ahead to purchase a paid subscription by clicking the appropriate Buy Now button (see Figure 3).
Figure 3: CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor Pricing Page
In both cases, you will need to click Add to Cart to add the product to your cart (Figure 4).
Figure 4: CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor Free Trial
Complete your purchase profile and click on the Next Step button (Figure 5). If you miss any required field, it will be marked red and you will need to fill it in before proceeding.
Figure 5: Starting the order of CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor
On the final screen, you can enter any relevant order notes, indicate if you wish to receive news from us and, most importantly, you can finalize your order by clicking on the Place Order Now button (Figure 6).
If you have shopped with us before, please log in and enter your details by clicking the link on top "Click here to login" before clicking "Place Order Now".
Figure 6: Placing the order of CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor
You will see an order confirmation on the screen (Figure 7).
Figure 7: Order confirmation shown on screen
You will get 2 emails from us: an order confirmation email and a activation email.
Figure 8: Order confirmation and activation emails
Open the activation email (the subject of this email is Service Activation Code Instructions). Click the Activate Service button to open the SaaS Portal and proceed with the configuration and activation of your CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений (Figure 9). The configuration wizard automatically starts from the point described in section 6.1.1 for a first installation.
Figure 9: Configuration wizard started from activation email of a trial
5. Logging in to SaaS portal
If you want to start from the SaaS portal home page (Figure 10), the URL is [https://saas.connecting-software.com/]. Note that the background of the page changes, rotating between the different products available, so it might look different from what you see in Figure 10, but that is not relevant.
From this page you will need to:
- Log in to your SaaS portal account if you have one already or
- Create a new account.
Figure 10: SaaS Portal Homepage
If you choose option A you will be prompted to enter your username and password (Figure 11).
Figure 11: Sign in
If you choose option B, you will be presented with the fields you need to fill in to create an account (Figure 12). All fields, except Company Name are required and need to be filled in to activate the Create account button.
Figure 12: Create Account - Initial state (on the left) and ready to create account (on the right)
After logging in, you will be directed to the dashboard (Figure 13)
Figure 13 - Dashboard after the first login
The dashboard will look differently after the initial configuration is done and we will focus on how to navigate it in section 7. For now, you should start by configuring your CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений using the procedure described in section 6.
6.1. Using the Configuration Wizard
The CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений wizard is a streamlined way of configuring the extraction process.
If you enter via the activation email, you will be redirected to the configuration wizard. If you want to get there from the dashboard, you can always access the wizard through the quick links section (Figure 14).
Figure 14 – Dashboard quick links section
If you have done a configuration before, when you enter in the wizard, you will be first asked about if you’re aiming to use the new activation token in a new configuration, or to use it in an existing configuration (Figure 15).
Figure 15: Configuration Wizard - Welcome page
By clicking on Create New Configuration, you will be guided through all the necessary steps to configure this service, as described in the rest of this section.
6.1.1. Naming the Configuration
Every configuration needs to have a meaningful name to identify it. In the first step (Figure 16) you will need to give it a name.
Figure 16: Configuration Wizard - Configuration name
Then, click on the Next button to proceed to the configuration of the connection to your Dynamics 365.
6.1.2. Configuring the Connection to Dynamics 365
In this step you will need to configure your connection to your Dynamics 365 (Figure 17).
Figure 17: Configuration Wizard - Dynamics 365 connection configuration
For Dynamics 365 you need a single user, let’s call him “Dynamics service user”. The service user needs to be the system administrator within your Dynamics 365. To configure Dynamics 365, you need to fill in the following parameters:
- Organization URL – The URL of your Dynamics 365 Organization service You can find it in your Dynamics 365 (Figure 18). First go to Settings (cogwheel icon) -> Advanced settings and then Settings -> Customizations -> Developer Resources.
- User – The Dynamics 365 user with a System Administrator role
- Password – The password of the above Dynamics 365 user. You can use the show/hide password button to show/hide your password when you are sure there’s no one watching. Use it to make sure you have the correct password. Once you save the configuration, you can no longer edit the password. If you need to do it, you can set a new password when editing a configuration.
Figure 18: Getting the Organization URL in Dynamics 365
You always need to use the Test connection button (Figure 17) to test the connection to your Dynamics 365. This a required step before moving on to the next step.
If your connection is not working, try to log in to Dynamics 365 with the credentials you entered. This is the best way to make sure that you have the correct credentials!
After having the connection configured correctly, click on Next to move to the next step.
6.1.3. Configuring the Storage Provider
CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений allows you to extract your Dynamics 365 files to different file storage locations. Use the following combo box to select the type of storage for your Dynamics 365 files.
Currently, we have the following storage providers available:
- Azure BLOB Storage
- Azure File Storage
- Microsoft SharePoint
Figure 19: Configuration Wizard - File storage provider selection
After selecting the option that best fits your needs, please click on the Next button to move to the configuration of that specific storage option.
6.1.3.a Configuring SharePoint Storage Provider
In case you’ve selected SharePoint in the previous step, you will need to configure our service to connect to your SharePoint (Figure 20).
Figure 20: Configuration Wizard - SharePoint connection Configuration
For SharePoint, you need a single user that is site collection administrator, let’s call him “SharePoint service user”. To configure SharePoint, you need to fill in the following parameters:
- Site Collection URL – The URL of your SharePoint site collection.
- User – The SharePoint user. Site Owner is required.
- Password – The password of the SharePoint user. You can use the show/hide password button to show/hide your password while you are sure there’s no one watching. As happened for the Dynamics configuration, once you save the configuration, you can no longer edit the password. If you need to do it, you can set a new password when editing a configuration.
- Is it SharePoint Online? – Please indicate if the given Site Collection URL points to a SharePoint instance in the Office365 cloud.
If your SharePoint is online, but you forget to indicate it here, when you test your connection, you will get an error "There seems to be something wrong with the SharePoint URL: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden."
- Storage mode – There are 2 options (strategies) for how the extractor can store your Dynamics 365 documents in SharePoint:
- Library per year & folder per month – A document library is created per year, and a folder is created per month
- One big pile document library – all Dynamics 365 documents are stored in the root folder of this document library
- Document library title – The name of the document library where the extracted files will be stored
You always need to use the Test connection button to test the connection to your SharePoint according to what you have configured. After successfully testing, the wizard will allow you to move to the next step.
If your connection is not working, put the URL into your browser and try to log in with the credentials you entered. This is the best way to make sure that you have the correct URL and credentials!
After having the connection configured correctly, click on Next to move for the next step.
6.1.3.b Configuring Azure Storage provider
For both Azure storage provider types (File and Blob) you need to configure the Azure Storage General values to allow extractor to access your Azure storage account.
Azure storage General
This configuration step is used to define the access to you Azure storage account
Figure 21: Configuration Wizard - Azure Storage general options
You need to fill in:
- Storage Account – The name of your storage account (marked as 1 on Figure 22)
- Storage Key – One of the storage account keys (marked as 2 on Figure 22)
You always need to use the Test connection button to test the connection to your Azure storage account according to what you have configured, this is a required step.
Where do I find these values in Azure portal?
Open your Azure storage account in Azure portal and in the left navigation pane select Access keys (Figure 22).
Figure 22: Obtaining access keys in Azure
In case you’ve selected Azure Blob storage as storage provider, you can move on to the corresponding section on page 19 and ignore the informations about Azure File storage.
Azure File storage
If you are using the Azure File Storage provider, after you have stepped through the general Azure storage configuration, you need to configure the following specific values (Figure 23):
- Attachments Share Name –The Azure file storage share name to store all files of the Dynamics 365 activitymimeattachment entity.
- Attachments Folder Name – An existing folder name on the Attachments Share to store all files of the Dynamics 365 activitymimeattachment
- Annotations Share Name – The Azure file storage share name to store all files of the Dynamics 365 annotation
- Annotations Folder Name – An existing folder name on the Attachments Share to store all files of the Dynamics 365 annotation
Figure 23: Configuration Wizard - Azure File Storage configuration
After defining your configuration of Azure File storage, you can click on the Next button. Please refer now to section 6.1.4.
Azure Blob storage
If you are going to use Azure Blob Storage, after you have stepped through the general Azure storage configuration, you need to configure these specific values for the Azure BLOB Storage provider:
- Attachments Container Name –The Azure BLOB storage container name to store all files of the Dynamics 365 activitymimeattachment
- Annotations Container Name – The Azure BLOB storage container name to store all files of the Dynamics 365 annotation
Figure 24: Azure Blob Storage configuration
Where do I create/view BLOB containers in the Azure portal?
Go to your Azrure storage account (Figure 25). On the left navigation pane select Containers and create/view names of your BLOB containers.
Figure 25: Azure Blob containers location
After setting the values for your configuration of Azure Blob storage you can click in the Next button.
6.1.4 Preprocessing Options
You can configure CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений to preprocess files before extracting them to the selected storage provider.
These preprocessing options include:
- Encryption – The encryption method used on the extracted Dynamics 365 files in the selected storage provider
- Compression – The compression method used on the extracted Dynamics 365 files in the selected storage provider
Figure 26: Configuration Wizard - Preprocessing options
The encryption possibilities allow you to set up:
- Passthrough – Files are not encrypted in the selected storage provider
- AES256 – Files are encrypted using the AES256 encryption mechanism using the encryption key and salt specified by you.
- AES256 Encryption Key – the encryption key to use to encrypt the files
- AES256 Encryption Key Salt – the encryption key salt to use to encrypt the files
If you change the encryption settings from any encryption method to Passthrough after you started the extraction for your configuration, the D365 files that have already been extracted will be retrieved in their encrypted form.
If you change the encryption key or salt after you started the extraction for your configuration, the D365 files that have already been extracted will be retrieved in their encrypted form.
Figure 27 - Configuration Wizard - Encryption options
- Passthrough – Files are not compressed in the selected storage provider
- Zip – Files are compressed using the Zip compression mechanism and the compression threshold and level specified by you:
- Compression Threshold - Compression threshold decides whether to compress a file. For example, if you wish to compress files only where the compressed size of a file would be 90% of original file size or better, set this value to 0.9. Setting this value to 1 means it will try to compress all files.
- Zip Compression Level
- Optimal – optimal compression is applied, but it will take longer to do the compression
- Fastest – minimal compression is applied to achieve faster compression times
- No Compression – no compression is applied
Figure 28: Configuration Wizard - Compression options
If you change the compression settings from any compression method to Passthrough after you started the extraction for your configuration, the D365 files that have already been extracted will be retrieved in their compressed form.
After defining your preferences regarding encryption and compression you can click on the Next button to proceed with you service activation.
6.1.5 Activating the Service
When you purchased your subscription, you should have received an activation code via email, as shown in Figure 8.
The activation code should be automatically filled in if you accessed the wizard by clicking in the button Activate service available on the email. If it is not, copy the activation code from the email you received, paste it into the Activation Code field, and press the Activate Token button.
A confirmation message will be displayed confirming that the service was activated successfully, and you can click on Next to conclude the configuration.
Figure 29 - Configuration Wizard - Service Activation
6.1.6 Starting the Extraction
At this moment, CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений is ready to start the extraction of your Dynamics 365 files. If you wish to start this process immediately, you just need to click on the checkbox Start extracting and then click on the button Finish. You can also start the extraction later if, for example, you still want to backup your files before you extract them.
Figure 30 - Configuration Wizard - Final step
6.2 Using the Configurations List
The CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений configurations list is the alternative way of configuring your replication. You can use it instead of the Configuration Wizard or to change some configurations after initially running the wizard.
After logging in, you are redirected to the Dashboard page. To open the configurations list, click on CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений in the Configuration menu in the top of the page.
Figure 31 – Configuration menu
A list of your CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений configurations will show up. At this point, it is normal if you don’t have any configurations appearing in the list. In this case, use the Create New button to create a new configuration (Figure 33).
Figure 32 - Configurations list
6.2.1 Naming the Configuration
Every configuration needs to have a meaningful name to identify it. In the first step (Figure 33) you will need to give it a name.
Figure 33 – Creating a Configuration – Configuration Name
6.2.2 Configuring the Connection to Dynamics 365
In this step, you will need to configure connection to your Dynamics 365 (Figure 34).
Figure 34 – Creating Configuration – Dynamics 365 connection configuration
Fill in your Organization URL, Dynamics 365 user and password. Please refer to section 6.1.2 (page 14) for more info.
6.2.3 Configuring the Storage Provider
CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений allows you to extract your Dynamics 365 files to different file storage options. Use the following combo box to select the type of storage for your Dynamics 365 files.
Currently we have the following storage providers available:
- Azure BLOB Storage
- Azure File Storage
- Microsoft SharePoint
Figure 35 – Creating Configuration – File storage provider selection
6.2.3.a Configuring SharePoint Storage Provider
If you select the option Microsoft SharePoint, the form on Figure 36 will appear so that you can set up the connection between CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений and your SharePoint.
Figure 36 – Creating Configuration – SharePoint Configuration
To know more about each of the fields presented in the form please refer to the section 6.1.3.a.
6.2.3.b Configuring Azure Storage provider
For both Azure storage provider kinds (File and Blob) you need to configure the Azure Storage General values to allow extractor to access your Azure storage account.
Azure storage General configuration
This configuration section is used to define the access to you Azure storage account
Figure 37 – Creating Configuration – Azure Storage general options
To know more about how to configure each of the fields presented in the form please refer to the section 6.1.3.b on page 17.
Azure File storage
After you have stepped through the general Azure storage configuration you need to configure these specific values for Azure File Storage provider (Figure 38).
Figure 38 – Creating Configuration – Azure File Storage configuration
To know more about how to configure each of the fields presented in the form please refer to the section 6.1.3.b on page 18.
Azure Blob storage
If you are going to use Azure Blob Storage, after you have stepped through the general Azure storage you need to configure these specific values for Azure BLOB Storage provider (Figure 39).
Figure 39 – Creating Configuration – Azure Blob Storage Configuration
To know more about how to configure each of the fields presented in the form please refer to the section 6.1.3.b.
6.2.4 Preprocessing Options
You can configure CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений to preprocess files before extracting them to the selected storage provider (Figure 40).
These preprocessing options include:
- Encryption – The encryption method used for encrypting the extracted Dynamics 365 files in the selected storage provider
- Compression – The compression method used for reducing the size of the extracted Dynamics 365 files in the selected storage provider
Figure 40 – Creating Configuration – Preprocessing options
To enable the encryption of the files before extracting them, you can use the options shown in Figure 41.
Figure 41 – Creating Configuration – Encryption options
Please refer to section 6.1.4.a for more about how to configure each of the fields presented in the form and important warnings regarding this feature.
To enable the encryption of the files before extracting them, you can use the options shown in Figure 42.
Figure 42 – Creating Configuration – Compression options
Please refer to section 6.1.4.b on page 21 for more information about each of the fields presented in the form and important warnings regarding this feature.
6.2.5 Saving your Configuration
When you finish configuring the extraction settings and filling all the required fields, you can use the Create button to save your configuration.
Your configuration will appear on the list of existing configurations.
Figure 44 – List of created configurations
6.2.6 Starting the Extraction
To start the extraction of your Dynamics 365 files using the parameters in this configuration, use the Start button marked with the play icon that is to the right of the configuration name (Figure 45).
Figure 45 – Start extraction process
If your configuration has a properly activated SaaS subscription, the Dynamics 365 file extraction process will start right away.
Figure 46 - Extraction process started
In case you have not activated the SaaS subscription for your configuration yet, the error shown in Figure 47 will pop-up when you attempt to start extracting files.
Figure 47 – Error - Invalid subscription when starting the extraction
In this case, please refer to the following section on service activation (section 6.2.7).
6.2.7 Service Activation
When you purchased your trial or a regular subscription, you should have received an activation code via email, as shown in Figure 8.
Please use drop down menu on the right side of the configuration list row belonging to your configuration to open service activation (Figure 48).
Figure 48 – Creating configuration – Activating the service
The service activation message in Figure 49 will be shown. Please copy the activation code from the email you received, paste it into the Activation Code field, and press the Activate button.
Figure 49 – Service activation
If you are trying to activate a trial token for the Dynamics 365 organization for which you activated trial in the past you will end up with the error message shown in Figure 50.
Figure 50 – Error - Trying to apply a new trial token for the same Dynamics 365 organization
If you are trying to activate your token more than once, you will get the error message shown on Figure 51.
Figure 51 – Error - Trying to apply a token that was already used before
If you are activating a trial for your Dynamics 365 organization for the first time or you are activating a non trial token, a confirmation message will be displayed (Figure 52). This confirms that the service was activated successfully.
Figure 52 - Configuration Creation – Service activated
When you go to the dashboard of the Saas portal (by clicking Dashboard on the top menu), if you have successfully activated the configuration, you should see something like Figure 53.
Figure 53 – SaaS Platform dashboard
After successful activation, you can start extracting files using the procedure described in section 6.2.6.
6.2.8 Deleting a Configuration
You will be able to delete your configuration at any time. Deleting a configuration should be handled with great care.
When you delete a configuration::
- The configuration will be permanently deleted
- All your paid subscriptions related with this configuration will be lost
- The Dynamics 365 custom solution that is installed by CB Dynamics365 Seamless Attachment Extractor WILL NOT be uninstalled from your Dynamics 365.This ensures that all the previously extracted files remain accessible through Dynamics 365.
- Вы WILL NOT be able to create a new configuration of CB Dynamics365 Seamless Attachment Extractor targeting the same Dynamics 365, unless you completely remove CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor from your environment, please see the note below.
If you want to completely remove CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor from your environment, you MUST:
- Ensure that you have enough storage space in your Dynamics 365 to store all the previously extracted files
- Activate the revert mode (see section 9 - Reverting Extracted Files)
- Delete the configuration on SaaS Portal
- Access your Dynamics 365 and uninstall the CBSeamlessAttachments solution
- From your Dynamics 365, access to Settings > Customization > Solutions
- Select CBSeamlessAttachments
- Click on Delete
Follow the instructions.
This option is available by expanding the menu icon next to the configuration you want to delete (Figure 54). Once opened, you choose the Delete option and click on Yes to confirm your decision (Figure 55).
Figure 54 – Delete Configuration Option
Figure 55 – Deleting Configuration Confirmation Screen
After having an active configuration, this configuration can be accessed through the SaaS Configuration menu or through the SaaS Dashboard (Figure 56).
Figure 56 – CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor - Dashboard for trial
7.1 Navigating the Dashboard
On the Dashboard (Figure 57) you will find:
- quick links (1)
- your configurations (2).
Figure 57 – CB Dynamics 365 Seamless Attachment Extractor - Dashboard elements
Let's look into the configurations section in more detail. For each configuration (Figure 58) you see:
- Service icon/name
- Name of your configuration
- Link to the Configuration’s editing page
- Available/consumed user licenses chart
- Number of available subscriptions (both active and future)
- Number of licensed users
- Link to obtain more info about the service
Figure 58 – CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений Service Information
Keep in mind that by clicking on the Go to Configuration button (3) you will be redirected to configuration page (refer to section 6.2).
Clicking on the button More Info (7) will redirect you to a section where you can see more information about the service such as subscriptions, and available number of licensed users (section 7.2).
7.2 Valid Subscriptions
When you open the More info section, you will find all active and future subscriptions (Figure 59).
Figure 59 – Valid Subscriptions
Expanding a subscription, you can see useful information, like the period for which it is valid and user licenses information.
Figure 60 – Subscription Details
- Period the subscription is valid
- Day the subscription was activated
- Subscription plan (will indicate if it is trial)
- Activation code
- Information about the the subscription and number of used licenses:
- Consumed User Licenses - the ones you have already used
- Total User Licenses
- Total Dynamics 365 Users
7.3 Other Information
The Other Information section is below the Valid Subscriptions. In it you can find all subscriptions that are already expired (Figure 61).
Figure 61 – Other Information
8. Activity log
The activity log allows you to browse the history of activities that were performed by the CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений for a particular configuration. The activity log can be shown by clicking the Document icon button for that configuration as shown in Figure 62.
Figure 62 – Activity Log Option
From the activity log view (Figure 63), you can:
- filter by specific log types (1),
- navigate to older pages (2) and
- search for specific text (3).
Figure 63 – Activity Log Details
The following log types are produced:
- Debug: Internal information that could be used to troubleshooting
- Info: General information from the CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений service
- Warn: Warning messages
- Error: Error messages
- Fatal: Fatal errors (service cannot continue)
9. Reverting Extracted Files
CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений provides a mechanism that allows you to revert the extraction process made by this product. This means that, at any time, if you want that your files return to your Dynamics 365 and leave your external storage provider you just need to proceed with this action.
In order to start this process, you should expand the menu icon related with the configuration you want to revert and choose the Revert extracted files option (Figure 64).
Figure 64 – Revert extracted files option
You should then confirm your decision by clicking on the Yes button (Figure 65).
By clicking the Yes button all your files will be stored again in your Dynamics 365 and removed from the configured external storage provider.Make this is what you want and that you have enough storage space in Dynamics 365.
Figure 65 – Revert extracted files confirmation dialog
10. Support and troubleshooting
There is a useful links option available at the CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений dashboard.
Figure 66 - Useful links at the dashboard
If you need any assistance or have further questions please contact the support team of CB Dynamics 365 Бесшовный экстрактор вложений at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or via the support form https://saas.connecting-software.com/Support/Create. These options are also available via the Поддержка option on the top menu.